Avoid distancing words and bring readers closer to your characters.
Create seamless prose that immerses readers in the lives of the characters without author intrusion.
You need this guide if you want to:
- Immerse readers in the thoughts and feelings of the Point of View character.
- Reduce explaining (telling) and increase active storytelling.
- Remove words and phrases that trip readers up, to create an easy flow.
- Make your writing succinct and purposeful.
What happens when you click 'Download the Free Guide now' button?
- Drop your details into the newsletter registration form.
- You'll be taken straight to the thank you page, where you can download the guide.
It's that simple!
(If you don't see the email soon, check your junk mail folder)
"I credit this teacher with a quantum shift in my writing. I can literally see the difference!"
"Sandy is so supportive and encouraging. She knows how to bring the best out of your writing with constructive and clear feedback. Sandy really helped me to take my manuscript to the next level."
New South Wales, Australia
Meet Sandy Vaile
Sandy Vaile is a motorbike-riding daredevil who isn’t content with a story unless there’s a courageous heroine and a dead body. She writes romantic-suspense for Simon & Schuster US and coaches fiction authors to write novels the are proud to share (and which get noticed by agents and publishers).
Sandy is an experienced course presenter who provides a nurturing workshop environment where participants can truly absorb the material and apply it to their own work.
In her spare time, Sandy composes procedures for high-risk industrial processes, judges writing competitions, runs The Fearless Novelist Facebook group, and offers coaching and critiquing services.